I am living and loving life. I am setting new goals and enjoying the journey to reach new heights!
I’ve done the research and the work. I strive to be the embodiment of my program. I am here to help you along your road to transformation. Anyone can give you a meal plan, but without the support system it just isn’t going to work. When you have a question or need help you will get a response from ME the same day!
Let’s go! It’s time to get started!
PICK THE PLAN THAT’S
RIGHT FOR YOU
Throughout my many years as a NSPA certified personal trainer and master sports nutritionist, I have learned that being accessible to your clients is what really matters. Teaching how to live this lifestyle is something that I truly LOVE to do!
I am your “on call coach”
Andy’s Chicken / Servings: 4
- 4 skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz.)
- Pam spray
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 14 ounces tinned italian tomatoes (Del Monte Italian recipe)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, plus a few extra sprigs to garnish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Spicy V8 (to your liking)
**** Eat with spaghetti squash or with veggies. Excellent with spinach and fat free feta on top.
- Begin by spraying the pan with Pam. Heat the pan until hot.
- Wipe the chicken breasts with paper towel, then season them with salt and pepper.
- Saute them over medium heat until they are a rich golden color on both sides.
- This will take 5 or 6 minutes. Remove chicken.
- Add the garlic and chile to the pan and fry these briefly for about 30 seconds.
- After that, add the tomatoes, V8, capers, and chopped basil.
- Return the chicken breasts to the pan, pushing them well down into the sauce and flipping for the next 5 minutes.
- Add spinach on top if desired.
- Spoon chicken with sauce onto plate. Garnish with the fresh basil and fat free feta and ENJOY! Or….. you can serve with spaghetti squash or a side of veggies!